Ask any wedding planner and they will tell you that the wedding table centerpiece is one of the key elements of a wedding venue decoration. Surprisingly, it is also one of the elements most difficult to decide upon! It does not have to just decorate the wedding guests’ tables and match the wedding theme. It needs to also create a welcoming ambiance and bring people together around the table.
Balance and originality – this is the unbeatable combination and key to having a most attractive wedding table centerpiece! Balance is all about the right decorative items arranged in the right esthetic way, and the right size of the entire composition. Here, however, we are going to talk about originality.
In most cases, the centerpieces on the wedding tables are vases with flowers. Beautiful as this option may be, it unfortunately lacks much originality and often totally disregards balance. What we are offering to your attention in this article are 10 all natural wedding centerpiece ideas of highly original concept and achieved perfect balance.
1. Out of the woods: A plate of natural tree bark offering the mystical beauty of the woods through a fine composition of green moss, antlers, twigs and gold-painted deer figurines. It is a beautiful wedding table centerpiece but also a great conversation piece, bringing people together in charming rustic ambiance.
2. Farm to table: An original composition featuring a rich Cornucopia of fresh farm products like Swiss chard, cherries, artichokes, radishes, squash and lettuce, dipped in the aromas of fragrant herbs and wildflowers. Edible, too!
3. Fresh & Green: A stunningly beautiful in its simplicity wedding table centerpiece composition of a modest transparent glass vase filled with freshness and beauty – green apples topped by a small bouquet of tender white flowers. Less is more!
4. Rustic charm: A beautiful DIY centerpiece featuring a handcrafted wooden flower box filled with fresh low-grow meadow plants.
5. Wild memories: A wedding centerpiece composition built entirely of all natural items like stones arranged in cairns, tree leaves, and decorated tree slabs – all being ‘souvenirs’ from the wedding couple’s hiking adventures.
6. Glitter glam: An original DIY centerpiece, featuring natural feathers with their tips covered in sparkling glitter of various colors, and beautifully arranged standing upright on a long wooden block.
7. When life gives you lemons… : Make yourself a beautiful wedding table centerpiece! A transparent glass ball vase is filled with slices of juicy fresh lemon. To sweeten things up, the composition is topped with fragrant roses.
8. Nature in miniature: Stylish décor item composed of terrariums built in tall glass vases and featuring bonsai-size cactuses. The glass composition beautifully reflects the sparkling light of a few white candles placed around.
9. Aloha kâua!: Translates from Hawaiian as: “Greetings! Let there be friendship and love between us!” In the spirit of the beautiful Hawaiian welcoming tradition, here is a charming wedding table centerpiece built as a garland of fresh exotic flowers, winding along the table. The composition is styled up with small fruits and fragrant tea lights.
10. Prickly beauty: A beach wedding table centerpiece, featuring tender prickly flowers arranged in a colorful bouquet in a pineapple ‘vase’. For a softening effect, the bouquet includes a couple of peonies and tulips.